Thanks,

Sorry for being naive on this. I am new to both
javascript and struts. I am already using onchange to
load data. Can I use another attribute, such as
onblur, or onclick to do the job? And how do I reload
the page to the previous page (that is: with no table
display)?

regards

--- Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>