From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 9:10 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Help needed in Struts deployment on Weblogic 8.1

the ear should know where the war  is.
Are you using ant ?
Where you make your web app... make sure you include struts.jat in <lib
dir
tag .

thanks
-raj

                      souravm

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users
Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Help needed
in Struts deployment on Weblogic 8.1
                      30/07/2003 08:46

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

Hi Rajendra,

The problem is - f I only deploy the .war of my application. It works
fine. However, if I deploy the same .war within a .ear file, the error
appears.

Regards,
Sourav