Could someone provide a definitive answer on whether Struts 1.1 Final can
actually generate compliant valid XHTML strict markup?

I have the <html:xhtml/> tag in my jsp's and the markup is great except for
the <form> tag which is presented back to the browser.  I have checked the
mail archive for this topic and haven't found this answer.  If it is
possible to generate clean strict xhtml what am I missing to force the
<form> tag to generate an id="X" attribute instead of a name="X" attribute
in the form tag.

advTHANKSance