From: Kalra, Ashwani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 10:24 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Struts w/EJB

hi,
Struts doesnt enforce or  set any rules or guidelines for using ejbs. With
in your action classes you should use Business Delegate to hide the client's
dependency on any persistance layer ejb or DAO.

Cheers
Ashwani Kalra
http://www.geocities.com/ashwani_kalra/

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.