Hi, I am building a web site.  The primary functions
of this site are for authors to submit their research
papers.  The research papers will go through a
screening process (screened by peers in the field).
Visiors can view the published articles online.

Authors and peers are the registered users of the web
site.

Therefore, there is not much data manipulation at the
web site except that authors may be requested to
revise their papers and re-submit.  And both authors
and peers have to fill out registration forms to
become members of the web site.

The content of the registration form is pretty
standard: name, address, phone number, academic
background information and achievements, etc.  Most of
them are Strings.  A couple of checkboxes, three sets
of radio buttons (to indicate preferences), and a
primitive double.  Of course, I have a text field for

Question 1: Do I use conventional ActionForm?
Map-backed ActionForm? or DynaActionForm for this
project?

Question 2: Which strategy should I use to transfer
values between tiers?  Setting an immutable value
object?  or transferring values by reflection
(BeanUtil)? or passing a Map?

I highly value your opinions and advices.  Thanks.