We've got all our tiles definitions in tiles-def.xml in the web-inf folder,
and we were wondering if it is possible to somehow call a definition and
load it from a jsp?

For example if a user comes to our site thats not logged in we wanted to
direct him to a jsp that uses one of our tiles def's like .app.Home  instead
of forwarding to a blank action that all it does is forward a user to that
same definition.  Is this possible at all or do I have to go through an
action.
Thanks