Oopse,

I forge to add that my action is no longer being called. It was working fine
two days ago. I don't know what broke it. The only thing I notice was what I
have written below. Also, I have pasted the relevant parts of my
struts-config.xml file. The funny thing is that all of my other actions works
fine. I have just notice that the logical url of the other actions for my
forms are also being re-written, attaching the application root, but seems to
work OK.

Help Please.

_CJ

<form-bean name="StudentForm" type="com.jacobs.sesm.struts.form.StudentForm"
/>

 <action
         path="/student/update"
         type="com.jacobs.sesm.struts.action.UpdateStudentAction"
         name="StudentForm"
         scope="session"
         input="/struts/jspform/StudentForm.jsp"
         parameter="id" >

            <forward name="success" path="/content/page/student.jsp?Student"
redirect="true" />

      </action>