Hi,
i have the following problem. I use a <html:file> element to choose a file
and want it to be uploaded using commons-fileupload.
When i submit my form i get the following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V

my code looks something like

enctype="multipart/form-data">

By the way: which datatype does the property have to be of?
My Action is not even called -> the exception comes before the excute-Method
is called

Help please.

Filip