Hi you all, i'm starting with struts and after reading and testing a bit, i
have a  question.

Suppose I create a form where the user should choose a car model, for
example, lets say model1, model2 and model3. Suppose that i need to get that
models of a database. And suppose too that after the user choose the model i
want to store that reference in my database. Which is the best way to
implement such things? Where should i retrieve the values from the database?
maybe in the form bean?

Really, i think my question is: what to do when I need to show in a form
dynamic data coming directly from the storage medium?

Sorry if the question it's quite obvious but i'm a bit lost :)

--
 Saludos,
 Chema.