From: Cindy.Gramann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 4:23 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: RE: Struts 1.1 in Websphere 4.01 on plugin with OS/390

We're using Xerces 1.2. Also, we ran into classloader problems with
commons
logging when running 2 Struts apps on the same appserver. For now we
have
commented the Struts example app, but still need to figure out how to
resolve the problem before the next app rolls around. I, too, need to
work
through an admin for all my changes. :)