I am using iPlanet where I use the following ant target to rebuild the
jsps

    <target name="compile.jsps" depends="init,splash"
description="Compile the jsp file for faster access">
      <jspc
         destdir="${webserver.cache.folder}"
         srcdir="${build.home}"
         compiler="jasper41">
         <webapp basedir="${build.home}"/>
         <classpath refid="jspc.classpath"/>
          <include name="**/*.jsp"/>
      </jspc>
      <javac
         srcdir="${webserver.cache.folder}"
         destdir="${webserver.cache.folder}"
         debug="${compile.debug}"
         optimize="${compile.optimize}"
         deprecation="${compile.deprecation}">
         <classpath refid="jspc.classpath"/>
      </javac>
    </target>

or you can use this to do for each one

       <exec executable="jspc.cmd">
         <arg line="${webserver.jspengine.jar} ${webserver.cache.folder}
${compile.jsp.file}"/>
       </exec>
      <javac
         srcdir="${webserver.cache.folder}"
         destdir="${webserver.cache.folder}"
         debug="${compile.debug}"
         optimize="${compile.optimize}"
         deprecation="${compile.deprecation}">
         <classpath refid="jspc.classpath"/>
      </javac>

<jspc.bat>

@echo off
java -classpath <jar files> org.apache.jasper.JspC -d %2 -v0 -die9 %3

jspengine.jar should be in classpath

best regards
Thiru

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you
are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment
other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in