I did - look below at my msg...but for the benefit of the Europeans, I
posted the article to this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:47 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: A Relevant Observation

Can you give the URL ?

thanks
-raj

                      "Mark Galbreath"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Struts Users
Mailing List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Rich'"
                      at.com>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"'Antoine Chahine'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:

                      06/08/2003 07:13         Subject:  A Relevant
Observation
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

Check out the June issue of "Java Developer's Journal" (vol. 8, issue 6),
page 8.  I agree 100 percent with Joseph Ottinger.  Things have gotten
entirely out of hand.

http://sys-con.com/java/ -> content:editorial -> vol. 8, issue 6

Mark