Here we go again, just after I told somebody on this list that upgrading to
Struts 1.1 was no problem.

I'm getting an error message I don't understand when I submit a page. Bear
in mind, this worked fine before upgrading to 1.1.

The message is:

Root cause of ServletException
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No bean specified at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.getPropertyDescriptor(PropertyUti
ls.java:837)

Etc, etc, etc......

This apparently happens while Struts is trying to populate the form bean,
prior to calling the Action item. It seems to be telling me that the form
bean doesn't exist, which is nuts, since it's supposed to create one at this
point. Does anybody know what I should be looking for here?

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]