Though this is not directly related to STRUTS, I was wondering if someone
has come across something like below that can be integrated with STRUTS.
Is anyone aware of any generic component for Domain Value LookUp. Domain
Values might be based on one or more contexts. e.g
      list of states is single context based.
      list of counties for a state is 2 contexts based.
      list of districts in a county of a state depends upon 3 context.
So I am looking at some generic API's which can be use to get the list of
domain values by passing the related contexts.

Thanks
Sreekant G.

This mail was scanned by Interscan Virus Wall of Mailserver at Cathedral Road TCS
Chennai