Wow. I like this EL, but I'm not sure it's a good thing unless they ban <%scripting%> in jsps. :)

Alex Shneyderman wrote:
test="${yourFormName.yourProperty ne 0}"

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:29 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: changing to JSTL

Can anyone give a quick snippet to show how to replace the

<logic:equal>

tag with the

<c:choose>
  <c:when test="???" >
    OK
  </c:when>
  <c:otherwise>
    stuffit
  </c:otherwise>
</c:choose>

within a formtag where the item to test is whether a form property is

0

or not?

I'm using the JSTL tutorial at sun but they don't bring struts into it
at all.

TIA Adam