> Can someone with a bit of in-depth Struts experience comment
> on the risks of upgrading a project from Struts 1.0 to Struts 1.1?
>  Should my project work without any modifications? Are there any
> issues I need to be aware of (changes in behavior and the like)?

I just did this. I had a slight problem because my server (Weblogic 7) is
set to retain compiled JSP pages even through a server shutdown/restart
cycle. That resulted in some odd error messages when one of those saved,
compiled pages tried to use a bean tag (I came to grief on <bean:define...>
to be precise). Once I made the most trivial change to an offending page -
even inserting and removing a space - the server recompiled the page and
everything worked fine.

As far as I can tell, everything still works the same. But now I can use
whatever methods and tags I find in the documentation without worrying
whether they are supported in my version.