return new ActionForward(mapping.getInput()); will return you to where you came
from.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 6, 2003 5:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to realize forward to the same page?

Hello!

I want, that the user can switch the language from a drop down menu at
runtime. When he chose a language, an action class is called and sets
the locale.

I want, that there is no forward to another page. The current page
should be maintained. When I do it without the <forward> tag, an empty
page came as a result. But I want the same page.

example:
The user switches the language

before switch           after switch
/login.jsp                      --> /login.jsp
/someJSP.jsp            --> /someJSP.jsp

What I have to add to the struts-config.xml?

Dirk

struts-config.xml

<action    path="/language"
               type="sample.LanguageAction"