How does your action mapping in struts-config.xml look like? Is it using the right Action/ActionForm?

struts-config.xml:
<action path="/myAction" type="org.foo.bar.MyActionForm" name="myActionForm" ... >

myJsp.jsp:
</form>

Hope it helps?
Koni

Anurag Garg wrote:

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which the property of my text box will be set at run
time. In my action form I have declared all the property names that will be
available in my jsp.

The jsp text box will have property name as txtField1 , txtField2 ,
txtField3.....

The action form will have these properties available.

In my jsp i am doing it like this inside logic:iterate and using bean:define
for "fieldname"

but I am displayed a blank jsp. Any solution to acheive this scenario.

Thanks,
Anurag Garg