Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:47:41 +0200
From: Koni Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to configure commons-logging on JDK1.4

No answer until now! It looks like nobody is using commons-logging!
Very frustrating to be the only one using it...

Is there really no useful example or documentation?

The documentation you're seeking is in the "package description" portion
of the Javadocs.  This is true for all of the Commons packages.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/api/

Cheers and enjoy the Friday Beer.
Koni

Craig