From: Gregory F. March [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2003 18:25
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts and Weblogic Portal 4

...just had the BEA folks here.  I think you may want to consider 8.1
instead of 4 if you can.  Of course, they want to sell the new
version, but everything they were saying indicated that 8.1 was
"struts ready" and none of the previous versions were.

Then again, I've never used portal, so I could be completely wrong.

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet