From: "Vicky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Struts and WebSphere - not find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection

> You are missing some of the jar files in your websphere context. Make sure
you have all required jars in \lib in websphere.

> ChangQing Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,
>
> I have an application runs great in Tomcat 5.0. I am migrating it into
websphere and I got the following error when I try to access the first jsp
page of the app.

> Any help is appreciated.
>
> -Changqing
>
> [8/11/03 13:04:31:844 CDT] 5c7194b6 WebGroup E SRVE0026E: [Servlet
Error]-[Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection]:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection
> at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:800)
> at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:506)
> at org.apache.jsp._signIn._jspService(signIn.jsp :1)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:89)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(Jsp
Servlet.java:344)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.jav
a:598)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.jsp.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:696)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
tInstance.java:110)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
cleServlet.java:174)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServ
let.java:313)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecyc
leServlet.java:116)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.java
:258)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ValidSer
vletReferenceState.java:42)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletIns
tanceReference.java:40)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.
java:76)
> at ubh.web.filter.TemplateFilter.doFilter(TemplateFilter.java:43)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstance
Wrapper.java:132)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.
java:71)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:863)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppReques
tDispatcher.java:491)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequest
Dispatcher.java:173)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:79)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker
.java:199)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(C
achedInvocation.java:71)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
uestProcessor.java:182)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListene
r.java:331)
> at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.jav
a:56)
> at
com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:432)