Look at the way that you have named your "ColumnNames" property in the jsp
and your form.  Try it with property="columnNames" with form methods
getColumnNames and setColumnNames.  We've had seen that problem a couple
times on our team and lining the names up properly does the trick.

Nick

                      "Mehta, Chirag (IT)"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      tanley.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: Dumbo Question

                      08/14/2003 11:11 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users Mailing

                      List"

My code is:

 <logic:iterate name = "Results" property="ColumnNames" id="columnName"

  </logic:iterate>

Results.java is the name of an ActionForm which has my collections as
get and set properties.

This is created using an DataBaseConnect class which is initialised in
my Action class.

Hope that helps.

Chirag