> When doing struts, I am always loading or saving data to a bean (or a list
of beans)
> and then display it to the form.  Is there a ways to make this process
very automatic,
> like writing a mapping file, and then everything is done?  I spent in the
past 2 full
> days just keep doing this kind of mapping and it is getting me real crazy.
Thanks

Take a look at the struts-example webapp.  I do this same thing in my Struts
app-- load from the database into a bean, then use
BeanUtils.copyProperties(...) to move the values over to the form, then
display it.  I use Dynamic forms, so the form properties are defined in
struts-config.xml, which gets me out of writing the get/set methods for the
form bean.

What part of it is giving you problems?

--
Wendy Smoak