From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem in Struts with Tomcat

Hi,
I am trying to run a one page of struts with Tomcat 4.2.27
I have my "sturtstest" application in webapps folder of Tomcat and
struts.jar is in WEB-INF/lib of strutstest.
During startup of Tomcat, it comes with a SAXParseException and when i run
the jsp page it says the "requested resource "test.do" is not available.

Please help !!!!

thanks
-raj