After reading this thread I downloaded Struts Studio. Installed it. I started up the studio. Selected the Struts-config tab. Noticed a message saying starting Coyote HTTP 1.1 on port 8880.

I then went to the Start game icon where the message says right click & select run.
So I did.

The browser started automatically saying "The page cannot be displayed".

As I have no doubts in my ability to start an IDE.
It must be the Sh***it waste of time studio which can't run a simple sample program.

I just wanted to share this information with everybody because this kind of
thing happend alot with java sh***it tools.