Since you must be running under JSP1.2, remove the <taglib> elements from
web.xml, remove the TLD files from WEB-INF, and then use:

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="html" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html"; %>

If you want html-el, use:

<%@ taglib prefix="html-el" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html-el"; %>