Again:

<logic:iterate id="item_AdjustmentModel" name="ItemBean"
property="item_Adjustments"
     indexId="ctr" type="gov.bls.idcf.ppi.common.ItemAdjustmentModel">
/>
indexed="true" />

And other text and hidden elements.

The table appears in the page just fine, the proper values are read from the
proper places. But when the page is submitted....apparently *nothing* gets
put into the proper place in the form bean.

I have methods in the bean with the following signatures:

public ItemAdjustmentModel[] getItem_Adjustments()
public void setItem_Adjustments (ItemAdjustmentModel[] item_Adjustments)
public  ItemAdjustmentModel getItem_Adjustments (int index)
public void setItem_Adjustments(int i, ItemAdjustmentModel im)

Indexed and unindexed get and set methods. I've put debug print in each to
track when each is called. The unindexed "get" is called when the page is
being built. Makes sense, Struts gets the entire array, then steps through
it.

But *none* of these four methods are called when the page is submitted! I
think the indexed "set" method  should be called once for each row in the
table. Is that right? Why doesn't it happen?

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]