Simon Kelly wrote:

And talking of impossible requirements .....

Does anyone know how to include svg into html without having it in a separte
downlaod able file?

All my svg and html are dynamically created and I need to mirge them both
and send out one page.

All help would ... well help actually...

Let's assume that you have a static SVG file on your server. All you need to do is include that SVG file in the HTML file you are serving, in whatever way that is normally done (whether using an href, or an <object> tag, or whatever).

All you need to do is create a servlet or struts action which generates a resource containing an SVG file and reference this from your HTML file in the same way that you would with a static SVG resource. Just be sure that your servlet or struts action or whatever sets the appropriate content headers so that the browser knows how to render the SVG file.

Erik