From: Melissa L Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OT]Re: struts war files in weblogic
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:48:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Gregory F. March wrote:

> I have my ant script put my war in the directory:
>
>     .../config/mydomain/applications
>
> I also have a target that can put the exploded war in the same place.
> This is with WLS 6.1 SP4.  I believe the same works for 8.

Yes, except it will be (for 8.1 sp1)
.../user_projects/domains/mydomain/applications
if you picked the defaults when you ran the configuration wizard. You
could have changed where you domain directory is located. If you are
running your server in development mode, Weblogic will poll for
applications to deploy in that applications folder under your domain
directory. There is also an Ant task available with Weblogic that will
allow you to use the deployer tool from Ant. For development, I use Ant to
copy files to an exploded directory under that applications folder and use
the Weblogic deploy task to reload the app when necessary. Actually, I use
Ant to do about everything. Now, if only Ant would go and get me coffee