From: Prashant Punjabi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 6:11 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: html:hidden tag usage

you are missing the quotation marks..

< ...  value="<%...%>" />
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:05 AM

Hi
I used the tag as given below and made a property in my form class with
getter/setter methods
value=<%=masSelectedQuestions%> />
the problem is that my value is not getting passed to the form class
when i did the view source the html:hidden tag is not getting converted into
hidden field
this is what i get when i do view source am i doing something wrong???

value=[Ljava.lang.String;@3fa709 />

Regards,
Tarun Matai