Hmmm, and I thought all the trolls lived in Slashdot...

;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jitesh Sinha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:08 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Struts is incomplete

I guess Struts development is not yet complete.
Since one of the things Struts does is providing tag libraries...now if
these tags cannot
do some basic functionalities(like iteration over a constant numbers which I
had posted in the this mailing list),one cannot rely on it completely to
develop his app....
Documentation is even worse....one has to do hit and trial to understand
what this tag will do...

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.