On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, David Thielen wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:13:35 -0600
> From: David Thielen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts-Users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes
>
> Hi;
>
> Inside a form I have 2 address blocks - each with a selection of
> countries. This is more that 64K chars inside the <html-el:form... >
>
> Any ideas how to get around this?

Two straightforward ideas:

* Use a single <html:options> tag instead of a bunch of <html:option>
  tags to specify the options.  You can point at the same list of
  label-value beans for both address blocks.

* Use a JSP page compiler that doesn't make page developers deal
  with the 64k limit problem (like Tomcat 4.1 or 5.0).

> thanks - dave

Craig