Marco Tedone wrote:

Sorry, referring to my previous message, I swap from Struts 1.1b3 to 1.1

I am assuming you have :
1) Recompiled all jars that depend on struts with the jars that came with struts 1.1 final.
2) You have updated all *.tld and *.xml files with their new struts versions.
3) Made sure that when you deploy that its deployed with all the new jars.
4) To make sure your container doesn't have a loader bug made sure that there are no other
older struts or commons jars in the containers common/lib folder or class path.

-Rob

Thanks,

Marco

Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201