Where exactly did you read that all jsps must be fronted by actions? I'm using 1.1, and assuredly have NOT (nor will I) front them all with actions.

I am about to upgrade to struts 1.1 and I have a question.
I have a site with a decent amount of content stored in a content manager.
I want to use tiles, but I read that in struts 1.1, all jsps have to be fronted by actions.
Does this mean that I have to write forwards in strutsconfig.xml for every single jsp on the site?
This could add up to a lot of pages.

Am I interpreting this correctly?

Thanks.

-e