Thanks,

Remobingthe messages="true" worked.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ruppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 1:00 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Problem with html:message

Check that the ActionErrors object under
org.apache.struts.action.ERROR actually contains
anything:

Iterator i =
request.getAttribute(Globals.ERROR_KEY).get();
while (i.hasNext()){
  System.out.println(i.next()).getKey());
}

Although, even if it did, I don't think you'll see
them when you set message="true" in the html:message
tag.  AFAIK that attribute switches between the Struts
ActionError and ActionMessage instances.

HTH