From: Gandle, Panchasheel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 11, 2003 8:43 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Struts Validator for map backed beans

Can anybody confirm that map backed beans don't have validator.
like if I have codeId (0....n) n varies.
On the Jsp I have value(codeId0).......value(codeIdn) the last char n is the
last number
to validate this , instead of entering n entries in the validation.xml
I wanted it to do it with just one entry value(codeId).

Does anyone know , if such validation exists, if yes please let me know.
or I have already started working on MapValidator.

Thanks
Panchasheel