Hi All,
This is a non-struts related question... sorry about that.. but seeing such
a active particiaption by so many good technical people, i am inclicned to
put my question here.

I have to a form post to a HTTPS URL. The URL after getting the request
will send a response which I have to capture.
Now, I can do a Form POST from a jsp passing in all the parameters the URL
requires, but how will I capture the response ??
So, is it a good idea to do the POST from a Servlet and if yes... then how
to do it ?

I appreciate the time...

thanks
-raj