Thanks mate. I got it working. In my DbConnect class I was using a for
statement. I changed it to a while loop like yours and god knows why,
but that sorted out my scope problem!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas L Mohler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 August 2003 12:09
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Dumbo Question

Chirag,

I looked at your code, and it looks right.  It makes me think that
something must be wrong with the data.  Your data should look like this:

- You have an object called Results in scope that has a collection
property
called tabledata (tbdata).
- Each object in the tbdata collection is itselt a collection of objects
(rowData)

Verify that your data looks like that...if your data looks right, then
I'm
stumped as your code looks right.
Nick

                      "Mehta, Chirag (IT)"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts
Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      tanley.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: Dumbo
Question
                      08/15/2003 06:44 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users Mailing

                      List"

Ok. Got a step further but spent the last 2 hours trying to figure this
out. This is my code in my JSP page.
I get an error of org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean
rowData in any scope.

The second logic iterate is on a 2D Collection. It will display tbdata
if I ask it too but the whole row of data goes in a cell. But I would
like to put one piece of data in each cell. Ie:

Test                                             Test
                   Test

NOT

Test|Test|Test                       Test|Test|Test
Test|Test|Test

<TABLE border = "1">
id="columnname" >
  <th><bean:write name="columnname"/></th>
  </logic:iterate> </tr>

<logic:iterate name="Results" property="tabledata" id="tbdata">
  </logic:iterate> </tr>
</logic:iterate>

</TABLE>

Please help someone!

Chirag

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.