Hello.

I have been having some problems when trying to render
my jsp.  I get the following error message:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method
for property orgid of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

My web.xml file has the following entry for
servlet-mapping:
<!-- Action Servlet Mapping -->

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/do/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

My struts-configm.xml file:
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
Configuration 1.1//EN"

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";

<struts-config>
    <!-- Form Bean Definitions -->
    <form-beans>
        <form-bean name="orgidActionForm"
type="net.reumann.OrgIdActionForm"/>
    </form-beans>
    <!--  Action Mapping Definitions  -->
    <action-mappings>
        <action path="/setupEmployeeForm"
forward="/employeeForm.jsp"/>

        <action path="/orgidAction"
            type="net.reumann.OrgIdAction"
            name="orgidActionForm"
            scope="request"
            validate="true"

            <forward
                    name="success"
                    path="/confirmation.jsp"/>
        </action>
    </action-mappings>
    <!-- message resources -->
    <message-resources
        parameter="ApplicationResources"
        null="false" />
</struts-config>

Here is the code from my index.jsp page:
<%@ taglib uri="struts/bean-el" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="struts/html-el" prefix="html" %>
<head>
<link href="<html:rewrite page="/rr.css" />"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<title>STRUTS Benchmark</title>
</head>

    <th align="right">
      <bean:message key="prompt.orgid"/>:
    </th>
maxlength="18"/>

    <th align="right">
      <bean:message key="prompt.facilid"/>:
    </th>
maxlength="18"/>

Here is the code from my OrgIdActionForm:
package net.reumann;

import org.apache.struts.action.*;
import org.apache.struts.actions.*;

public class OrgIdActionForm extends ActionForm  {

    private String orgid;
    private String facilid;

    public void setOrgId(String orgid) {
        this.orgid = orgid;
    }
    public void setFacilId(String facilid) {
        this.facilid= facilid;
    }
    public String getOrgId() {
        return orgid;
    }
    public String getFacilId() {
        return facilid;
    }

    public void reset(ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request) {
        this.orgid= null;
        this.facilid= null;
    }

        public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request) {
                String errorKey = "OrgIdActionErrors";

                // orgid
                if (this.orgid.length() < 4)    {
                        errors.add(errorKey, new
ActionError("error.OrgIdActionForm.orgid.length"));
                        errors.add("orgid", new
ActionError("error.generic"));
                }

                // facilid
                else if(this.facilid.length() < 6)      {
                        errors.add(errorKey, new
ActionError("error.OrgIdActionForm.facilid.length"));
                        errors.add("facilid", new
ActionError("error.generic"));
                }

        return errors;