Lately I've been posting some messages regarding writing Wizards using
Struts and asked a lot of question, to which none of them I got any
answer... sad but true. I solved it but still I would like to hear what
is your point of view.

In my case I have a Registration wizard using a form on a session scope
since I don't want to carry all the fields as hidden. Each page has a
page number and method hidden parameter for controlling to sequence.

Then I got to write the Editing of the registration information. I
wanted to reuse my pages. Now comes the tricky part (I think). I wanted
the Edit action to use the same form *but* on the request scope.
Therefore, I couldn't just use the same <html:form action="/Signup.do">
tag but had to change based on the 'method' = 'create' or 'edit'. If
method=create I use the action=/Signup.do, and in 'edit' I do
action="/EditSignup.do".

In both the EditSignup and Signup action-mapping I use the same form but
different scope, and both going to the same SignupAction.

All that is a lot of pain :) I hope there's a lot better way that I
missed...

As to the DispatchAction, one thing that bothers me is what happens if I
want to differ between 'method' = create or edit in terms of security
roles. Currently this is not possible using configuration but only in
code.

I would appreciate your comments,

Erez