From: Robert Leland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Validator] The Validator Wiki needs you !

There is now a Commons Validator Wiki !

Beware this is only a shell to start collecting tips, FAQs, and examples
for using validator. You can make a much needed contribution !

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ValidatorProjectPages

This is also great opportunity to delete all those old emails you have
been saving !
Come on, there must be hundreds,  and put them on the web !

Then they are instantly available from any web browser:
* At work,
      Your Desk
      Your Co-worker's Desk
* At home
* At a remote site
* Even from that better paying job you have been waiting for !
   No emailing yourself hundreds of emails, just give your Notice ! ;-)

We really do need you !

--
Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201