Koni,

thanks for your effort. I can now raise the one error message for as many
properties.

Though I think my solution will be to raise multiple messages (each the
same) against the grouping of properties on error.

Then I will write a taglib that extends the the logic:getMessages and add
a dedupe="true|false"  attribute.

This way I can still test if each of the properties are individually in
error and still only display one general message at the top.

Cheers

James

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://www.qantas.com.au