Thanks, Ashok.

I just downloaded the example app added struts stuff to it and got:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/taglib/logic/EmptyTag
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplClassLoader.loadArchiveClass(ApplClassLoader.
java:363)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplClassLoader.loadLibFolderClass(ApplClassLoade
r.java:290)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplClassLoader.loadClass(ApplClassLoader.java:44
6)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10DirectiveTag.parseTag(JSP10DirectiveTag.java
:1412)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10DirectiveTag.processTLD(JSP10DirectiveTag.ja
va:1001)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10DirectiveTag.processTagLibDirective(JSP10Dir
ectiveTag.java:755)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10DirectiveTag.parse(JSP10DirectiveTag.java:18
0)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.parseFile(JSP10Servlet.java:1380)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.createFile(JSP10Servlet.java:1861)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.getNewServlet(JSP10Servlet.java:1075
)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.getServlet(JSP10Servlet.java:915)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.getServlet(JSP10Servlet.java:858)
        at com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.service(JSP10Servlet.java:754)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java:1
679)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispa
tcher.java:274)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.j
ava:191)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInf
o.java:1390)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.
java:1243)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1235)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1113)
any thoughts!ATTA----- Original Message -----