Från: Andreas Lundgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 19 augusti 2003 06:22
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Insert arguments into Validator error messages?

Hi,

I trying to insert an argument into a error message using the Validator
framework and I just can't make it work.

The validation itself works and it shows a nice display of my (TEST) error
message also, but the argument is somehow lost.
If I use the resource="false" attribute it works...

What I am missing here?

validation.xml:

<form name="login">
        <field property="name" depends="required">
                <arg0 key="label.name" />
        </field>
</form>

My bundle namned "resource":

errors.required={0} TEST is required.
label.name=Name

And the output is (using <html:errors bundle="resource"/> )

    TEST is required.

And if I use the resource="false" attribute:

label.name TEST is required.

Why is the error message key found but not the argument key (label.name) in
my resource-bundle?

Thankful for your assistance!

/Andreas