Hi,

   If we have two related Drop Down boxes in a Form and need to populate
those when we load the page and when we change the value in the first drop
down we need to load the corresponding values in the second .. Can any
TagLib supports this..If so could you pls provide me some examples..

Thanks
Sateesh

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."