Hi Erez,

Just wondering if you figured this out. I've found what I think could
be a solution.

If you deploy your jboss ear in an exploded way:

[
        >How can a war file be deployed in a exploded way ..

        just create a directory named foo.ear and in the deploy
directory,
        and unpack your EAR file in foo.ear.
        Then unpack the WAR file in a directory named foo.war in
foo.ear.
]

then you can write the uploaded files to a folder that the tomcat server

will be able to serve!

This works for me. Email me for more details.
Brian