Hi, I am new to Struts.  I would like to get a "look
and feel" of the Artimus example (artimus_1_1.war) in
the "Struts in Action" provided by Husted.

I have the Tomcat 4.1.18 installed and functioning in
my machine.  I also have downloaded the Ant.

Where can I find instructions to quickly deploy the
Artimus example to see all the features offered, such
as users can add, edit, or delete articles,  Any
visitor to the site can view the articles online using
various search features, including full text and by
author, title, or time span?

Thank you very much.