Yes,

I had to modify URL reference inside of javascript file (e.g.
"url(<html:rewrite forward='img_plus'/>)") and define forward inside of
main-struts-config.xml:
 <forward   name="img_plus"    contextRelative="true"
path="/images/plus.gif"/>

Mark.

"Menke, John" wrote:

> Will the menu be able to handle links to subapps correctly?
>
> -jm

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.