Not sure about how you've named you methods for one..

for

getIndustryId()

<bean:write name="Detail" property="industryId" />

This has always been the case with JSP tags even if you use

<jsp:getProperty name="Detail" property="industryId" />

if you dislike the lowercaseization(such a credit to the english language :o) ) of the first letter you could revert to

<%= Detail.getIndustryId() %>

or something like this in jstl (not sure how the casing works).

<c:out value="${Detail.industryId}" />

I'm not sure whether there's a standard for naming the objects you scope. But as I don't know I wont say. In terms of conventions "Detail" would be "detail" but I dont know if this is merely style rather than standard.

Cheers Mark