Hi,
I have app which needs to go to external url to make payment.
I am aware of how to redirect but from what I understand it is
not possible to redirect and post. ( only to put parameters to
request). That is not acceptable solution if customer's and account
credential are taken into account.
My  question is : is there ANY solution to this?
I cannot possible be first person running into this scenario.

-- gather info -- post it into hidden fields on next page -- and from there
  it SHOULD get posted to
  external(absolute) URL for proccesing

Any info would be appreaciated

Regards,